sábado, 14 de octubre de 2017

Nuevas fotos nos comparte Chyler Leigh



chy_leigh:Friends... #IDONTMIND talking about mental illness. I come from a long line of mood disorders, depression, anxiety, and ADD. I take medication every day to keep myself as balanced as possible. I used to be ashamed about that. I used to feel like a huge disappointment to everyone around me. To the ones I love the most and... to myself. I was raised with the notion that asking for help meant you weren't good enough. I was taught that talking about my struggles, my depression, my anger wasn't acceptable. I had to be ok, for everyone else's sake. So I buried, friends. Deep down.
And to be honest, I still battle with myself sometimes. But I've had to come to grips with the fact that I'm not perfect. I can't be everything for everyone. I have to be easier on myself. I have to forgive myself. I have to allow for mistakes. And I'm willing to share those so that, hopefully, I can be a positive influence in this world. What greater example can we all set than to know ourselves and accept who we are? Stripes and all.
Thank you @christophrwood for your humility, your candor, and your willingness to share your own journey. It's necessary, it's appreciated, it's inspiring. @idontmind Let's @Createchange together!

chy_leigh: I AM SO READY & SO EXCITED... #EOENewYork is coming y'all!! Don't miss out on getting tix! It's gonna be EPIC! @eastofeli - Let's do this Baby! And how stoked are we that @cityofsoundmusic is gonna be with us while we let our lights #GLOW ?! Thank you @highlineballroom for hosting us on October 23rd! #newyork BE THERE

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario